Oliver Threlfall – CEO/Owner
Oliver introduced and opened Steamatic in 1986 following requests to establish a locally proven claims reduction services in Australia. He is continually reviewing world best practice in technology and services and is dedicated to creating the first true national restoration firm of choice. Oliver has served on various association committees throughout his business life and started on the ‘tools’. He is representative of the typical “I liked the company so much I bought it” entrepreunerial achievers.
- Microbial and Bio aerosol trained at Duke University USA
- IICRC trained in various modules – Fire, Water, Mould, Odour and more
- Australian Pioneer of vaccum freeze drying capabilities
- Passionate trainer/speaker in all restoration sevices and benefits
Steve Quinn – Chief Operating Officer
Steve Quinn has over 20 year’s insurance experience working in technical and managerial roles at both front line and reinsurance companies. His expertise has enabled him to work in many countries and he has collaborated across many more. Most recently Steve has focused on the strategic area of organisations including process improvement, project and company transformation work.
- Strategic leadership
- Change Management
- Project management
- LEAN processing
- Six Sigma
- Life insurance underwriting
WORK RELATED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Development of imaging & workflow systems
- Off shoring process projects
- MIS reporting structures
Tony Jenkins – Finance Manager
Having gained his experience within high profile organisations such as Cadbury Schweppes and BTR Nylex, Tony has used his Bachelor Business (Accounting) to good effect. In addition to his finance specialisation, Tony has been exposed to treasury, logistics, staff management and customer service business activities.
A qualified Certified Practising Accountant who has undertaken the Mt Eliza Business School Senior Managers Program, Tony is well equipped to handle the Finance and Accounting functions of the Steamatic operations nationally.
Sally Miller – Business Excellence Manager
Sally Miller has over 15 years’ experience working in within the FMCG industry and joined the Steamatic team in 2016. Her previous roles have included quality management, human resources, safety, health & environment, & procurement and as such is focusing on national continuous improvement; internal and franchise compliance; client relations; human resources & workplace health & safety.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Industrial Relations & HRM, Labour Studies, Psychology)
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 9000:2000 Series Auditor / Lead Auditor
- Food Safety / HACCP Systems Internal Auditor
- Quality Management
- Project Management